Create and sign in with your BlackBerry ID
The first time you open BlackBerry Link, if you don't have an Internet connection, you can't create or sign in with your BlackBerry ID. That's okay. When you have an Internet connection, you can open the BlackBerry ID website from BlackBerry Link and create a BlackBerry ID. After you create your BlackBerry ID, you can sign in with your BlackBerry ID on your BlackBerry device and from BlackBerry Link.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- At the top of the BlackBerry Link window, click Sign In.
- If you haven't created a BlackBerry ID before, click Create New. Complete the instructions on the BlackBerry ID website.
- If you have an existing BlackBerry ID, proceed to the next step.
- On your device, sign in with your BlackBerry ID. For information about how to sign in with your BlackBerry ID from your device, tap the Help app on the home screen of your device.
- In BlackBerry Link, type your BlackBerry ID login information.
- Click Sign In.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.