In the Browser, tap >
> Privacy and
- Remove History Items
- Specify how often your device automatically deletes
information from your BlackBerry
- Private Browsing
- Keep your browsing information (your history, cached files,
cookies, and so on) only while a browsing session is open. When you close
the Browser, the information is automatically deleted. As well,
any settings that you change while in private browsing mode apply only
during the session, and Adobe
Flash support is automatically turned off. If your
administrator has turned on BlackBerry
Balance technology, and you're using your work space, you
can't turn on private browsing.
- Accept Cookies
- Cookies are used by some sites to send and receive
information between the website and the Browser. Cookies can be helpful as they allow websites to
remember information about your preferences and user information, but
cookies can pose a security risk as well.
- Clear Cookies and Other Data
- Clear some or all of your saved Browser data.
- Clear History
- Clear your Browser history.