Getting started with Print To Go
Print To Go allows you to wirelessly print a variety of files from your computer to a BlackBerry device that is associated with your BlackBerry ID. To learn more, visit www.blackberry.com/PrintToGo.
Download the Print To Go software
To install the Print To Go software on your computer:
- On your computer, browse to www.blackberry.com/PrintToGo.
- Complete the instructions on the screen.
Print to your device
- On your computer, print an item and choose Print To Go as the printer.
- Enter your BlackBerry ID and password.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your pairing password, device PIN and, if applicable, your device name.
- Click Next.
- To print to multiple devices that are associated with your BlackBerry ID, click Add Another Device.
- Click Done.
- To save the settings you entered, click Remember Me.
- Click Print.
Find your pairing password
Your pairing password helps to establish a more secure connection between your computer and your BlackBerry device. To find your pairing password:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap .
To reset your pairing password, tap Reset.
Delete a folder or printout from Print To Go
- Touch and hold a printout or folder.
- Tap .
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.