Creating and editing stories
Create a story using BlackBerry Story Maker
- Tap Create New Story.
- Tap or .
- Tap the pictures and videos that you want to include in your story. Tap Next.
- Select the song for your story's soundtrack. Tap Next.
- Type in the titles and credits that you want to appear in your story. Tap Done.
- If necessary, tap a theme.
- When you're finished, to save the story, tap .
Tip: If you entered an album to select pictures and videos, you can tap to go back and add pictures and videos from another album.
Edit a story made with BlackBerry Story Maker
You can edit and revise stories that you make with BlackBerry Story Maker.
Tap an existing story.
- To change the theme, tap a theme on the right side of the screen.
- To change the order of the pictures and videos or to edit them, tap .
- To add or remove pictures and videos, tap > .
- To change the song, tap > .
- To change the titles and credits, tap > .
- When you're finished, tap .
Tip: To see more themes that might be available off-screen, try swiping up or down on the visible themes.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.