Edit a slideshow
You can edit the content of slides in a presentation. You can also change the font and formatting of the content on the slide.
- To edit text, double tap a text box in a slide.
- To change the font or formatting, tap .
Jump to a slide
In the panel on the top frame:
- Slide your finger to the right to go back in the presentation.
- Slide your finger to the left to go forward in the presentation.
- Tap the slide that you want to jump to.
Reorder the slides
- Touch and hold a slide in the top frame.
- When the device vibrates, drag the slide to where you want to move it.
- Release the slide.
Hide or delete slides
- To hide a slide, tap .
- To delete a slide, tap .
View a slideshow presentation
When you view a presentation on your BlackBerry device, your screen looks the same as it does when presenting a slideshow. You do not need to have an HDMI cable connected to your device to view a presentation.
- Tap .
- To go to the next slide, swipe your finger to the left.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.