Getting started with Documents To Go
Using Documents To Go, you can create, edit and format Microsoft Word documents, and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. You can also edit, view, and present Microsoft PowerPoint presentations on your BlackBerry device.
Create a document or spreadsheet
- To create a document, tap .
- To create a spreadsheet, tap .
Open a file in Documents To Go
You can view all Documents To Go files stored on your BlackBerry device by tapping or view your recently used files by tapping .
- To view a file in Documents To Go, tap a file. Tap to edit the file in Word To Go, Sheet To Go, or Slideshow To Go.
- To open a file saved on your BlackBerry device, on a media card, or on another connected device, tap .
Delete a file from Documents To Go
When you delete a file from Documents To Go, the file is permanently deleted from your BlackBerry device. When you clear a file from Recent view, the file is hidden from that view but can still be retrieved in All view.
- To delete a file from Documents To Go, touch and hold a file. Tap .
- To hide a file from Recent view, touch and hold a file. Tap .
Cut, copy, and paste text in a document or presentation
To cut, copy, and paste items, such as text in a document or presentation:
- Touch and hold the text you want to copy.
- Highlight the area by moving the cursor indicators.
- Tap the highlighted area.
- Tap , or .
- Touch and hold where you want to paste the text.
- Tap .
Save changes to a file in Documents To Go
When you save a file using Documents To Go, you can choose where the file is saved. For example, you can save a file to the cloud or to a media card. If you exit a file without saving it, Documents To Go asks if you would like to recover your changes the next time you open the file.
- Tap .
- Tap , or .
Undo or redo an action in Documents To Go
- To undo an action, tap .
- To redo an action, tap .
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.