Test your device using the BlackBerry Virtual Expert app
- On the home screen, tap .
Do one of the following:
- To test a type of functionality, tap Display Tests, Audio Tests, or Button Tests.
- To perform a specific test, such as a camera issue, tap . Tap the test you want to do.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
A BlackBerry Virtual Expert test failed
If the BlackBerry Virtual Expert app indicates a problem with your device, do the following:
- If possible, back up the data on your device. You can use BlackBerry Link to save a backup on your computer. To download BlackBerry Link, on your computer, visit www.blackberry.com/BlackBerryLink and select the Windows or Mac option.
- Note your device software version and PIN number. To find this information, from the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap Settings > About. In the Category drop-down list, tap OS or Hardware.
- Contact your wireless service provider or local repair center about the issue.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.