Charge your device
Before you start using your BlackBerry device, you should charge the battery that came with your device as the battery isn't fully charged.
Charge your device using the charger provided by BlackBerry in the box that your device came in. You can also charge your device using a USB cable connected to a computer, but charging might take longer.
Tips: Charging your device
- Charge your device for an extended period of time rather than charging in small increments, for example, charging for less than 15 minutes.
- Avoid using your device while it is charging, to help it charge faster.
- Charge your device often, even when the battery charge isn't low.
- Avoid leaving your device in extremely hot or cold places, such as on a vehicle dashboard.
- Avoid leaving your device turned off with a low battery power level for an extended period of time.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.