Inserting the micro SIM card, battery, and media card
Remove the battery door
Insert or remove the micro SIM card
To insert the micro SIM card, slide it into place as shown.
To remove the micro SIM card:
- Push the micro SIM card partly out by placing your index finger in the opening.
- Slide the micro SIM card out completely using either your index finger and thumb, or by pressing on the top of the micro SIM card with your thumb.
Insert or remove the battery and a media card
Before you start using your BlackBerry device, it is recommended that you charge the battery. The battery in the box that your device came in isn't fully charged.
A media card is optional. If a media card is included, it might already be inserted.
- To insert the battery, align the contacts.
- To remove the battery, from the end opposite to the battery contacts, lift and pull the battery out.
- To insert the media card (microSD card), with the metal contacts facing away from you, slide the card into the slot to the right of the battery.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.