Manually sync your calendar appointments
Depending on your wireless service provider, this feature might not be available.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- At the side of your screen, click your device.
- Click Contacts/Calendar.
- If this is the first time you have connected your device to BlackBerry Link, click Configure to select the Microsoft Outlook account you want to sync with.
- Select the Calendar checkbox.
- Click Configure and select your sync preferences from the drop-down menus.
- If you want to sync additional calendars, click the icon.
- Click OK.
- Click Sync Contacts/Calendar.
After you finish: To see a summary of what was synced, at the bottom of the screen, click Show Recent Activity.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.