Add a post to your BBM channel
Your posts can be 400 characters long and can include pictures. As the channel owner, you can see how many people have read, liked, or commented on your posts.
- In a channel that you created, tap Posts > .
- Type a post title and message.
Do any of the following:
- Add a picture or an animated GIF.
- Add emoticons.
- Tap Post.
Repost on your channel
You can share a post from another channel on one of your channels, but you can't edit a repost.
- In a public channel, touch and hold a post.
- Select a channel to add the post to.
Delete a post or comment
As the channel owner, you can either delete a comment or a post and all of its comments. If subscribers report a comment in your channel as inappropriate, for example, you might delete the comment or ignore the complaint.
- Touch and hold a post or comment.
Do one of the following:
- To delete a comment or post, tap .
- To ignore the complaint, tap .
Supported picture formats
2 MB (up to 4000 pixels)
.png, .jpg, .gif, .tif
200 KB (up to 4000 pixels)
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.