Join a BBM channel
With BBM Channels, you can view featured channels, browse for specific channels or subjects, or be invited to channels. After you join a channel, you can view, like, or comment on posts from people, brands, and services. You might also be able to start a BBM chat directly with the channel owner.
- Tap > > > .
- Tap a channel. To view recent posts, tap Preview.
- Tap .
Comment on a post
- In a channel or from the Updates screen, tap a post.
Do any of the following:
- To like the post, tap .
- To add a comment, tap (if necessary). Type in the comment field.
- To reply to a comment, tap the specific comment. Tap.
Chat with a channel owner
You can view the chat hours that the channel owner has set in the channel's profile.
- In a channel, tap .
- Type your message or select an emoticon.
- Press the Send key.
Invite people to a channel
- In a public channel or a private channel that you created, tap >
Do one of the following:
- Type or paste the contact information into the field.
- Tap to find a contact in your address book.
- Tap to show the channel barcode that people can scan to join the channel.
Report content as inappropriate
You can report a comment or post to the channel owner if you think that the content is inappropriate. The channel owner might then delete the content.
- Touch and hold a post or comment.
- Tap .
Leave a channel
- Tap > .
- Touch and hold a channel.
- Tap .
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.