Use your smartphone as a remote control
You can use your BlackBerry smartphone as a wireless mouse and keyboard for your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet while your devices are connected using BlackBerry Bridge.
- To use swiping gestures that you normally use on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, such as swiping up to minimize an application, swipe one finger across the virutal frame.
- To move the cursor, use one finger inside of the virtual frame.
- To access certain screens on the home screen, such as the settings screen, or to scroll from side to side, use one finger to move the cursor until the pointer changes shape on your tablet, and tap the screen.
Start the presenter mode
You can use your BlackBerry smartphone to move between slides on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or a tablet connected to an HDMI display, such as a TV, projector, or computer monitor.
- On the Remote Control screen in BlackBerry Bridge, tap .
- Tap the arrows to move to the next slide.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.