BlackBerry Bridge features
You can use BlackBerry Bridge to connect your BlackBerry 10 smartphone to a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet running the latest version of BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.1. When paired, your devices are connected using an AES-256 encrypted Bluetooth connection.
- Chat with your BBM contacts
- Use your smartphone as a remote control for your tablet
- Open websites, files, and media on your tablet's larger screen
- Share your smartphone's Internet connection with your tablet
- View, edit, and attach files on your tablet that are saved on your smartphone or media card
- Access your organization's intranet on your tablet using the Bridge Browser app
Using BlackBerry Bridge in your organization
- To unlock BlackBerry Bridge on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, you might need to enter your BlackBerry Balance password if it's different from your BlackBerry smartphone password.
- You might not be able to copy, paste, or save files from a work space into a personal space.
- The Bridge Browser app might not appear on your tablet.
For more information about your work space and personal space, search the Help app.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.