Add a BBM contact
You can add contacts to BBM by scanning their BBM barcodes or by using NFC technology (if supported by your device). You can also add contacts by typing someone's phone number, email, BBM PIN, or by selecting a contact on your device. Contacts who don't have BBM yet can download it from your invitation.
- Tap > .
- Select the type of invitation you want to send.
- Follow the directions on the screen.
To view your pending BBM invitations, tap > .
Find your PIN or barcode
A PIN is a unique identifier used in BBM. People can invite you to become BBM contacts if they know your BBM PIN or if you show them your BBM barcode.
- Tap your BBM picture or name.
- Tap . To copy your PIN, tap .
Delete a contact
If you delete a BBM contact, you're also deleted from that person's contact list in BBM.
- Tap .
- Touch and hold a name.
- Tap .
- To prevent the person from being able to send you invitations in BBM, select the Block Future Invitations checkbox.
- Tap Delete.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.