To make room for more files and apps, try any of the following:
- Save documents and media files on your media card. To
automatically save camera pictures and videos on your media card, on the home
screen, tap . Swipe down from the top of the
screen and tap .
- Reduce the size of pictures that you take and videos that you
record. On the home screen, tap >
. Change the Aspect
Ratio. Tap > >
. Change the Size
- Transfer some of your data to your computer using a USB
connection, Wi-Fi connection, or BlackBerry
Link . To download BlackBerry
Link, on your computer, visit www.blackberry.com/BlackBerryLink and
select the Windows or Mac option.
- Delete files that you don't need. To delete multiple items, in
an app, tap > .
Select items and tap .
- Delete apps that you don't use. To delete an app, on the home
screen, touch and hold an app icon until the icons begin to blink. On the icon
for the app that you want to delete, tap . If
you don't see on the app icon, the app can't be