Search This Document
Some files didn't sync
Try the following actions:
- Verify that the battery power level of your BlackBerry device is 20% or higher. Automatic syncing will not begin if the battery level is lower than 20%. Your battery level indicator appears at the top of the home screen on your device.
- If you are trying to sync your music, pictures, videos, or documents between your computer and your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, you must connect your tablet to your computer using a USB cable.
- If you are trying to sync files that were on your computer or your device before you set up BlackBerry Link, manually sync the files. BlackBerry Link doesn't automatically sync files that were on your computer or device before you set up BlackBerry Link.
- If you changed a file on both your device and your computer, the version of the file on your computer is the version that BlackBerry Link syncs. The version of the file on your device is overwritten by the version on your computer.
- If you have a media card in your device and you have turned on USB mass storage on your device, BlackBerry Link can't access the files on your device. For information about how to turn off the USB mass storage setting, tap the Help app on the home screen of your device.
- Verify that your device has enough available storage for your music, pictures, videos, and documents. Consider using a higher capacity media card for your device.
- Verify that your songs don't contain any digital rights management (DRM) technologies.
- Verify that your files are in a supported format.
- If your videos didn't sync and the video extension is supported, verify that your video or audio codecs are supported.
- If you are trying to sync your contacts or calendar appointments, verify that there wasn't a conflict. In the Settings view, check your sync preferences and conflict resolution options.
- Verify that your contacts and calendar sync preferences, including the option to sync automatically are set correctly.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.