Search This Document
I can't see the files in my libraries
Try the following actions:
- Verify that you have music, picture, video, or document files in the libraries on your computer. If there are no files in the libraries, add supported files or add folders to your library.
- Verify that you are running iTunes version 10 or later and iPhoto '09 or later.
- In BlackBerry Link, if you can't see songs from your music library, open iTunes. Try viewing your songs in BlackBerry Link again.
- In BlackBerry Link, if you can't see pictures from your pictures library, open iPhoto. Try viewing your pictures in BlackBerry Link again.
- In BlackBerry Link, if you can't see videos from your videos library, open iTunes or iPhoto. Try viewing your videos in BlackBerry Link again.
Note:If your device is activated on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server or BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and if you have media or documents in your work space, these files might not be accessible from BlackBerry Link.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.