Set up your computer with BlackBerry Link
The first time you open BlackBerry Link, you can give your computer a display name that identifies your computer in BlackBerry Link and on your BlackBerry device. BlackBerry Link displays the default media libraries on your computer that contain music, pictures, and videos that you can sync with your device, and access from your device. You can set up your documents library and sign in to your BlackBerry ID, or if you don't have a BlackBerry ID, you can create one.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- Type a display name for your computer. Click Next.
Do one of the following:
- To add your default documents library, select the Documents Folder option. Click Next.
- To add a different folder to your documents library, select the Custom Folder option and click the icon. Browse to the folder you want to add. Click Open. Click Next.
If you have an Internet connection, do one of the following:
- If you have a BlackBerry ID, type your BlackBerry ID login information. Click Sign In.
- If you don't have a BlackBerry ID but you want one, click Create New. Complete the instructions on the BlackBerry ID website. In BlackBerry Link, type your BlackBerry ID login information. Click Sign In.
- If you sign in with your BlackBerry ID and your device is running BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.1 or later, select the checkboxes beside the devices you want to grant remote file access to.
- Click Finish.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.