Import your contacts and calendar appointments from Microsoft Outlook
If your Microsoft Outlook contacts and calendar appointments are synced with a web-based email account added to your device, or if your device is running BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.1, this import isn't required. With BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.1 you can perform a 2-way sync of your contacts and calendar data. See the related link below.
You can import the contacts and calendar appointments from Microsoft Outlook to your device running BlackBerry 10 OS or later. This import is a one-way transfer of data from your computer to your BlackBerry device.
It is important to know that every time you import this data from your computer, the most up-to-date data on your computer replaces what is currenty on the device. Contacts and calendar appointments on your device won’t remain synced if you choose to import this data again.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- Connect your BlackBerry device to your computer with a USB cable.
- In BlackBerry Link, click the icon.
- Click Import Contacts/Calendar.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to transfer your contacts and appointments to your device.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.