Turn off remote file access
By default, if you are signed in toBlackBerry ID in BlackBerry Link, remote file access is turned on when you set up your BlackBerry device with BlackBerry Link. You can turn off remote file access for devices that you have added to BlackBerry Link.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- At the bottom of the screen, click your computer.
- Click the icon.
- In the Settings view, click Remote File Access.
Do one of the following:
- To turn off remote file access for a specific device, clear the checkbox beside the device name.
- To turn off file library access for all devices, clear the checkbox beside each of the device names.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.