About BlackBerry Link
- Import your Address Book contacts to your smartphones running BlackBerry 10 OS or later.
- Sync music, pictures, videos, and documents between your BlackBerry device and your computer over a USB connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- Back up and restore your device data.
- Transfer supported settings and data to your new device.
- Manage multiple devices that use the same or a different BlackBerry ID.
- Update or reinstall your device software.
BlackBerry Link supports BlackBerry smartphones running BlackBerry 10 OS and BlackBerry PlayBook tablets running BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.1.
With devices running BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.1 or later, you can also allow remote file access, so that your smartphone can access files stored in the libraries on your computer.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.