Search This Document
I can't access my computer files from my device
Try any of the following actions:
- Verify that the computer that has BlackBerry Link installed on it is turned on and has an active Internet connection.
- Confirm that you are signed in to your BlackBerry ID in BlackBerry Link.
- Confirm that you are signed in to your BlackBerry ID on your BlackBerry device. You must be signed in with the same BlackBerry ID on your device and in BlackBerry Link.
- Verify that your device is connected to a wireless network. For information about how to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, tap the Help app on the home screen of your device.
- Verify that you have music, picture, video, or document files in the libraries on your computer. If there are no files in the libraries, add supported files or add folders to your library.
- Confirm that you are using a device running BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.1 or later. You can't access the files on your computer by using a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet running BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.1.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.