Search This Document
I can't restore a backup file to my device
Try the following:
- Connect your BlackBerry device to your computer using a USB cable. You can't restore the data to your device over a Wi-Fi network.
- Verify that you are signed in to your BlackBerry ID on your device. If you are not signed in, BlackBerry Link can't restore the data to your personal space.
- Verify that the same BlackBerry ID used on the device to create the backup file is being used on the device you are trying to restore the backup file to. On your device, try signing in to the BlackBerry ID that is associated with the backup file.
If your device is activated on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server or on BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, try the following:
- Verify that you entered the password on your device to unlock your work space. BlackBerry Link can't restore the data to your work space if your work space is locked.
- Verify with your administrator that you can restore data to your device.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.