Set automatic processes for BlackBerry Link
You can set up some processes to start automatically when you connect your BlackBerry device to your computer, when you log in to your computer, or when you open BlackBerry Link.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- At the bottom of the screen, click your computer.
- Click the icon.
- In the Settings view, click General.
Do any of the following:
- To open BlackBerry Link when you log in to your computer, select the Open BlackBerry Link when you log in to your computer checkbox.
- To open BlackBerry Link when you connect your device to your computer, select the Open BlackBerry Link when a device is connected checkbox.
- To move BlackBerry Link to the notifications area when minimized, select the Minimize to notifications area checkbox.
- To check for and download software updates when you have an Internet connection, select the Automatically download updates for your device software and BlackBerry Link checkbox.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.