Import your contacts and calendar appointments from Microsoft Outlook
You can transfer the contacts and calendar appointments from Microsoft Outlook to your device running BlackBerry 10 OS or later. This import is a one-way transfer of data from your computer to your BlackBerry device. This transfer isn’t required if your Microsoft Outlook contacts and calendar appointments are synced with a web-based email account that you have added on your device.
Contacts and calendar appointments on your device won’t remain synced if you choose to import this data again the next time that you connect your BlackBerry device to your computer.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- Connect your BlackBerry device to your computer with a USB cable.
- In BlackBerry Link, click the icon.
- Click Import Contacts/Calendar.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to transfer your contacts and appointments to your device.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.