Set up your computer with BlackBerry Link
The first time you open BlackBerry Link, you can give your computer a display name that identifies your computer in BlackBerry Link and on your BlackBerry device. BlackBerry Link displays the default libraries on your computer that contain pictures, videos, and documents that you can sync with your device, and access from your device. You can select your music library and sign in with your BlackBerry ID, or if you don't have a BlackBerry ID, you can create one.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- Type a display name for your computer. Click Next.
- From the Music drop-down list, select the music source on your computer. Click Next.
If you have an Internet connection, do one of the following:
- If you have a BlackBerry ID, type your BlackBerry ID login information. Click Sign In.
- If you don't have a BlackBerry ID but you want one, click Create New. Complete the instructions on the BlackBerry ID website. In BlackBerry Link, type your BlackBerry ID login information. Click Sign In.
- If you sign in with your BlackBerry ID, you can add one or more devices running BlackBerry 10 OS that are associated with your BlackBerry ID. If you don't want to add a device to BlackBerry Link, clear the checkbox beside the device name.
- Click Finish.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.