Troubleshooting: Setting up accounts
I can't add an email account
Try the following:
- Make sure that your email address and password have been typed correctly.
- Make sure that your device is connected to a mobile or Wi-Fi network.
- Add the email account using advanced setup. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap Settings > Accounts > > . Tap the type of account that you want to add. You might need to get additional information about your account from your administrator or email service provider.
- If you're trying to add a work account supported by BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, make sure you have an activation password from your administrator.
- If you're trying to add an email account supported by Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, contact your administrator or email service provider to find out if you need to change any settings for the account.
I can't add a second Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn account
You can add only one Facebook account, one Twitter account, and one LinkedIn account to your BlackBerry device.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.