Share your media files with DLNA Certified devices
- Your DLNA Certified device must be a Digital Media Player.
- Your BlackBerry device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the device that you want to share the media files with.
To find out if the device that you're trying to play or view a media file on is DLNA Certified, or for more information about DLNA Certified devices, visit www.dlna.org.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
Settings > Media Sharing.
- To share your media files, turn on sharing for each type of media file that you want to share. To stop sharing media files, turn off sharing for a specific type of media file.
- To grant access to devices so that they can access your media files, tap Devices. Select the checkbox beside each device that you want to grant access to. To stop sharing media files with a device, clear the checkbox beside the device name.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.