Creating playlists and organizing your music
On the Playlists screen, you can make and use your own playlists or play the collections of songs that your BlackBerry device gathers for you. Inside each playlist and collection you can see which artists and albums are featured.
Make a playlist
- On the Playlists screen, tap Create.
- Tap beside the songs, artists, and albums that you want to add. To add all of the songs by an artist or all of the songs in an album, tap the album or artist. Tap .
- Tap .
Add the music currently playing to a playlist
- To add the song that's currently playing to a playlist, tap > .
- To add the album that's currently playing to a playlist, touch and hold the album name. Tap .
Edit or rename a playlist
In a playlist, tap .
- To change the name of a playlist, tap the current name.
- To add a song, tap . Beside the songs, artists, and albums that you want to add, tap .
- To delete a song, tap .
- To change the song order in the playlist, touch and drag the song to where you want it to go in the playlist.
- Tap .
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.