Use a password or username from Password Keeper
You can copy a password or username and paste it into your login information on a website.
- In Password Keeper, select a password or username to copy.
Password or Copy Username.
The message "Username/Password copied to clipboard successfully" appears.
To paste the password or username, do any of the following on
the appropriate website:
- Tap the text field > > Paste.
- Tap and hold the text field. Tap Paste.
Prevent password and username copying
You can turn on or turn off the password and username copying feature at any time.
- In the Password Keeper application, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap .
- Clear the Allow Clipboard Copy checkbox.
The Copy Password and Copy Username options are no longer available. You cannot copy and paste your passwords or usernames. You must type them manually instead.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.