Set up your fixed dialing numbers
When you set up and use fixed dialing numbers, you can only make calls and send text messages to the phone numbers that you added to the fixed dialing numbers list. For example, if you give your BlackBerry device to your child to use, you can limit the phone numbers that your child can call. To use fixed dialing numbers, your service provider must set up your SIM card for this feature. Depending on your wireless service provider, this feature might not be supported.
- In the Phone app, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap > Fixed Dialing Numbers.
- Set the Fixed Dialing Numbers switch to On.
- Enter the SIM security code provided to you by your service provider.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Add Number.
- Type a name and phone number.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.