Using the BlackBerry Voice Control app
The Voice Control app can make multitasking easier by allowing you to perform a variety of actions and tasks with your voice. Instead of navigating to a specific app, you can simply open the Voice Control app and speak your commands. You can use the Voice Control app to do the following:
- Make a call.
- Send an email, text message, or BBM message.
- Search the Internet or your BlackBerry device.
- Book meetings and appointments.
- Set reminders.
- Change your Facebook status or post a tweet.
- Save notes and memos in BlackBerry Remember.
- Set an alarm.
To open the Voice Control app, do one of
- On the home screen, tap the Voice Control icon.
- Press and hold the Mute key on the right side of your device.
- After the beep, say a command.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.