Import a certificate from your computer
Do one of the following:
- To import the certificate using a USB connection, connect your BlackBerry device to your computer using a USB cable. If necessary, on your computer, enter your device password.
- To import the certificate using a Wi-Fi connection, tap Storage and Access. Set the Access using Wi-Fi switch to On. Type a storage access password. Tap Identification on Network and make note of the Username.
- On your device, swipe down from the top of the home screen.
- Tap Settings > About.
- In the drop-down list, tap Network.
- In the Wi-Fi or USB section, make note of the IPv4 address.
On your computer, navigate to and copy a certificate file.
- If your computer uses a Windows operating system, in a Run command, type the IP address in the following format: \\xx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
- If your computer uses a Mac operating system, select Go > Connect to Server. Type the IP address in the following format: smb://xx.xxx.xxx.xxx.
- Open the certs folder. If necessary, enter the username and storage access password.
- Paste the certificate into the certs folder.
- On your device, tap > Security and Privacy > Certificates > Import.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.