Tips: BlackBerry Hub
Peek at your messages in the BlackBerry Hub from anywhere
Whether you're on your home screen or using an application, you can peek at or open the BlackBerry Hub from anywhere on the device.
- From the bottom of the screen, slide your finger up just a little bit. The current view shrinks to show your notifications.
Slide your finger to the right to peek at the BlackBerry Hub.
- To fully open the BlackBerry Hub, continue sliding your finger to the right.
- To return to what you were doing, slide your finger back to the left and down.
Peek at your messages and notifications while you're composing or viewing a message
Jump to another message
- In a message, slowly slide your finger from the left edge of the message to the right to peek at your list of messages.
- While holding the message open, slide your finger up or down to highlight another message in the list.
- To open the highlighted message, release your finger.
Check your upcoming events from the BlackBerry Hub
You can always check your agenda in the Calendar app, but if you're already in the BlackBerry Hub, just stay where you are.
Create a meeting from an email
When you create a meeting or event from an email, your BlackBerry device populates the invitation with the subject line from the email, and the recipients of the email become the invitees.
- In an email, tap > .
- Enter any additional information for the meeting.
- Tap Save.
Add a contact from the BlackBerry Hub
- In the BlackBerry Hub, touch and hold a message.
- To add the contact to an existing contact entry (for example, to add a new email address for a contact), tap a contact from the list.
- To add the contact as a new contact, tap .
- Tap Save.
Refresh your list of messages
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.