Search This Document
Turn on Magnify mode
You can use Magnify mode to enlarge the information on your BlackBerry device screen. You can zoom in to or zoom out from the screen, even if you use an application that doesn't normally support zooming.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Accessibility.
- Set the Magnify Mode switch to On.
The information on the screen immediately appears larger.
Increase or decrease the magnification of a screen
When you use Magnify mode, you can customize the level of magnification on the screen. You can adjust the magnification without leaving your current screen.
- To zoom in, slide your fingers apart.
- To zoom out, slide your fingers together.
If you reach the maximum magnification, your BlackBerry device vibrates.
Move around a magnified screen
Slide two fingers in the direction that you want to go.
Temporarily turn off Magnify mode while in an application
There may be times when you want to temporarily turn off the magnification of your screen to see the whole screen at once, then turn on Magnify mode again to continue what you were doing.
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- To turn on Magnify mode again, repeat this action.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.