Using Parental Controls
Parental Controls are designed to give you more control over how a BlackBerry device can be used and contacted. You can turn off access to certain apps, features, and content. You can also restrict incoming phone calls and messages to people in the Contacts app.
Parental Controls settings are protected with a password, making them difficult to change or turn off without your knowledge. You can set your device so that the Parental Controls password is required to add an email or social networking account, or to purchase an app from the BlackBerry World storefront.
Restrict or limit access to features and content
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Security and Privacy > Parental Controls.
- Make sure that the Parental Controls switch is set to On.
- Enter the Parental Controls password.
- Tap to change the options.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.