Try the following solutions:
- Check that airplane mode is off. If airplane mode is on, the option to turn
on the mobile network is unavailable. To turn off airplane mode, on the
Settings screen, tap Network Connections. Set the Airplane Mode switch to Off.
- Check that the connection to the wireless network is turned on. To check
your connection, on the Settings screen,
tap Network Connections > Mobile Network. Check that the Mobile Network switch is set to On.
- Check that your BlackBerry device is connected to your wireless service provider's
network. If you switched wireless networks manually, your BlackBerry device remains connected to that wireless network until
you select your wireless service provider's network again.
- If your device uses a SIM card, verify that it is correctly inserted into
- If your device normally connects to a CDMA network and your device supports
international roaming, check that your device is in roaming mode and that your
SIM card is correctly inserted into your device.