After you have finished switching BlackBerry devices, consider doing the following:
- If you have a media card, move it from your old device to your new
- To receive all of your messages and updates, add email and social
networking accounts to your new device.
- Wipe your old device to delete all of your data. To delete all of
your device data, if necessary, set a device password and then enter the password
incorrectly ten times.
- Download apps from the BlackBerry World storefront.
- Explore the Help app on your device and discover tips and