- Slide the power switch on your speaker to the On position.
On your BlackBerry device, do one of the following:
- For devices running BlackBerry Device Software 7.x, click the Manage Connections icon > Networks and Connections > Bluetooth Connections > Turn Bluetooth On > Add New Device > Search.
- For devices running BlackBerry 10 OS, swipe down from the top of the home screen. Tap Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is on.
- Click BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker.
- If you receive a prompt to enter a passkey, on your BlackBerry device, type 0000.
- Press the key on the keyboard.
To turn off the prompt that appears on your BlackBerry device when connecting and pairing, press the Menu key > Device Properties and set the Trusted field to Yes. For more information, click the Help icon on the home screen of your BlackBerry device.
For information about how to pair a third-party Bluetooth enabled device with your speaker, see the help that came with that device.
To simultaneously pair your speaker with a second device, press and hold the Play/Pause/Call function button for 5 seconds and complete the pairing procedure above.