Search This Document
Setup fields for Microsoft Outlook Web Access email addresses
Depending on your messaging service plan, these options might not be available.
- Email address:
- Type the complete email address of the email account that you want to add.
- Email password:
- Type the password that you use to log in to your email account on your organization's network. Passwords are usually case sensitive.
- Web Access URL:
- Type the web address that you use to access your work email account using a browser on your computer and Microsoft Outlook Web Access.
- User name:
- Type your user name. Usually, the user name is the part of the email address before the at sign (@), for example, justinjones is the user name in email@example.com. In some cases, this might be the login name that you use to log in to your organization's network. If your organization uses multiple network domains, the user name might follow the format domain name\user name. For example, if the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and the domain is domain 1, then the network domain name and user name are domain1\justinjones.
- Mailbox name:
- Type the mailbox name for your Microsoft Outlook account. The mailbox name is usually case sensitive.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.