Search This Document
View information about your device
You can view information in BlackBerry Link about your BlackBerry device, including:
- Device model
- PIN number
- Device software version
- Date and time stamp for your most recent backup file
- Date and time stamp for when you last synced your music, pictures, videos, and documents
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- At the bottom of the screen, click your device.
- Click the icon.
- In the Settings view, in the left pane, click the icon beside the name of your device.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.