Turn off automatic syncing for specific music, pictures, videos, and documents
You can turn off automatic syncing for specific music, pictures, videos, documents, or collections of these files. If you turn off syncing, updates to the files won't sync between your computer and your BlackBerry device.
When you turn off syncing, the files are not deleted from your computer or your device.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- At the bottom of the screen, click your device.
Do one of the following:
- To stop syncing music, click Music.
- To stop syncing pictures, click Pictures.
- To stop syncing videos, click Videos.
- To stop syncing documents, click Documents.
- Click the icon for the file, folder, or collection that you want to stop syncing. BlackBerry Link turns off synchronization and the icon is displayed for the file, folder, or collection.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.