Change the libraries on your computer
You can switch the source of your music library, and you can add or delete folders in your pictures, videos, and documents libraries.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- At the bottom of the screen, click your computer.
- From the Content view, click on the content type such as Music, Pictures, Videos, or Documents you want to add folders to.
Do any of the following:
- To change the source of your music library, from the Music drop-down list, select a music source.
- To add pictures, videos, and documents folders, click the icon and browse to the folder you want to add.
- To delete a folder from your library, click the icon beside the folder. Click OK.
Tip: You can also change your libraries from the pictures, videos, and documents screens. To delete a folder, right-click the folder and click Remove. To add a folder, you can right-click a folder and click Add folder or you can drag a folder from Windows Explorer to the appropriate screen in BlackBerry Link.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.