Search This Document
Change the libraries on your computer
You can switch the source of your music library, and you can add or delete folders in your pictures, videos, and documents libraries.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- At the bottom of the screen, click your computer.
- From the Content view, click on the content type such as Music, Pictures, Videos, or Documents you want to add folders to.
Do any of the following:
- To change the source of your music library, from the Music drop-down list, select a music source.
- To add pictures, videos, and documents folders, click the icon and browse to the folder you want to add.
- To delete a folder from your library, click the icon beside the folder. Click OK.
Tip: You can also change your libraries from the pictures, videos, and documents screens. To delete a folder, right-click the folder and click Remove. To add a folder, you can right-click a folder and click Add folder or you can drag a folder from Windows Explorer to the appropriate screen in BlackBerry Link.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.