Restore your device data
You can restore a backup file that you created from your BlackBerry device running BlackBerry 10 OS or from your BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry Device Software 5.0 or later.
- On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
- At the bottom of the screen, click your device.
- Click the icon.
- In the Settings view, in the left pane, click Restore Data.
- Click Restore from backup file.
Do one of the following:
- To restore all of the data in a backup file to your device, click a backup file.
- To restore specific data in a backup file to your device, click a backup file. Clear the Restore all data checkbox. Select the checkbox beside one or more databases that you want to restore.
- To restore data from a backup file that is not listed, click Open another backup folder. Navigate to the .bbb file or .ipd file. Click OK.
- Click Restore Data.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.