Change your Twitter photo and geotagging permissions
When you use the Twitter for BlackBerry devices app for the first time, you're prompted to allow the app to access your camera, files, and location. If you allow Twitter to access this information, you can upload photos and tag your tweets with your cuurent location. You can turn off access to any or all of these features at any time.
- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Security and Privacy > Application Permissions > Twitter.
Do any of the following:
- To stop uploading photos that you take with your BlackBerry device, set the Camera switch to Off.
- To stop uploading files, such as photos or videos, set the Shared Files switch to Off.
- To stop adding your location to tweets, set the Location switch to Off.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.