Create a trip
After you create a trip, you can add flight info, bookings, and other trip details to create your travel itinerary. You can also search for points of interest while you're on your trip.
- On the BlackBerry Travel home screen, tap .
- Enter your trip details, including destination, the start and end dates of your trip, and your trip name.
- Tap Done.
Add trip details manually
If you already booked a hotel, rental car, or flight, you can choose to add it to your trip.
- Tap a trip.
- Tap .
- Tap Flight, Hotel, Car Rental, or Ground Transportation.
- Complete the instructions on the screen.
Add trip details using automatic trip scanning
The automatic trip scanning feature can scan your BlackBerry Hub and export information from supported travel email messages to the BlackBerry Travel app, automatically adding details such as hotel and flight info to your trip.
- To turn on automatic trip scanning, in the BlackBerry Travel app, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap .
- In the Automatic trip scanning drop-down list, tap On.
After you turn on automatic trip scanning, information from supported travel emails that you receive is automatically added to the trip you created. If you haven't created a trip yet, a trip is automatically created when you receive supported travel email messages.
Share your trip details
In a trip, tap > .
Check the status of a flight
- On the BlackBerry Travel home screen, tap > Flight status.
- Enter the flight details.
- Tap .
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.