If you have access to a computer, you can use BlackBerry Link to easily transfer your files from your Android smartphone to your BlackBerry 10 device. Click here to download BlackBerry Link.
- Transfer the items from your Android smartphone to an iTunes or Windows Media Player library on your computer.
- Copy any pictures, videos, and documents from your Android smartphone to a folder on your computer using Windows Explorer (or Finder if you are using Mac OS).
- Open BlackBerry Link.
- Click your computer.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are using BlackBerry Link for Windows, click Pictures, Videos, Music, or Documents and add the folders that store your imported content.
- If you are using BlackBerry Link for Mac OS, BlackBerry Link imports content from iTunes and iPhoto. Make sure that your imported content is included in your iPhoto and iTunes libraries. For Documents, you can specify the folders that store your content.
- Drag the imported content from your computer to your BlackBerry 10 device while your BlackBerry 10 device is connected.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.