If you are having trouble using your media card, you can transfer contacts, files, and media to the built-in media storage on your previous BlackBerry device and then try using a new media card.
- On the home screen of your previous BlackBerry device, click or tap Setup.
- In the Setup section, click Device Switch > Using a Media Card > Transfer Data > Continue.
- After you have transferred all of your data to the built-in media storage, insert a new media card.
- If prompted, format the new media card.
- Transfer items from the built-in media storage onto the new media card. Continue the device switch process using the new media card.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.