I'm having trouble making the switch from my previous BlackBerry device
Okay, so you are having trouble transferring items from your previous BlackBerry device to your new BlackBerry 10 device. Let's go through some questions and, hopefully, get your data transferred.
If you are switching from a BlackBerry 7 device or later, and you don't currently have access to a computer or BlackBerry Link, you can use a media card to transfer data to your BlackBerry 10 device.
- On your previous BlackBerry device, click Setup > Device Switch.
- Click Using a Media Card > Save Data.
- Complete the instructions on the screen. When backup is complete, remove the media card from your BlackBerry 7 device and insert it into your BlackBerry 10 device.
- On your BlackBerry 10 device, on the home screen, tap > .
- Follow the steps provided on the screen.
There's a demo! Click here to see a demo of how to transfer data using a media card.
Was this information helpful? Send us your comments.